Annual Meeting Via Live Video
Thursday, April 16 at 10:00 a.m.
As required by the Club’s By-Laws, we will hold this year’s Annual Meeting as scheduled at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 16th. It will NOT be in person but rather streamed live on the Club’s website: oceanreef.com/AnnualMeeting. For detailed instructions on how to access see below.
Please note that given the seriousness of the situation, this year’s meeting will break from the prior format and should not take more than 45 minutes. It is strongly recommended that you log in to hear about critical topics directly from your Board. There will be a detailed update on areas of utmost importance to the Club: Finances, major Capital Projects (Associate Parking Garage, Ocean Room building renovation, Golf Clubhouse renovation, Lagoon upgrades), Timelines and Status of Corona Impact.
The formal portion of the meeting will also take place live on the website and should you choose to deliver your Proxy vote in person (not recommended!), you may go to the Cultural Center on Thursday, April 16 beginning at 10:00 a.m. and prior to the close of voting at approximately 10:30 a.m. LuAnn Lowen will be in attendance to provide a new Proxy and/or collect your Proxy.
We will also have a separate email address, AnnualMeeting@oceanreef.com, where you can amend your Proxy vote should you wish. It must be received by 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 16th.
To watch the Annual Meeting online:
1. Know your Member login and password. If you do not have yours or have forgotten, call the Membership office in advance of the meeting at 305-367-5921.
2. Go to oceanreef.com/AnnualMeeting.
3. A – If you are already logged in, it will direct you automatically. Jump to #5.
B – If you are NOT logged in, it will ask you for your login and password.
4. Once logged in click on Quick Links box then click on Annual Meeting box.
5. The video page will show the Welcome image until it is time for the meeting to start.
6. Hit the white forward arrow at 10:00am to begin.
NOTE for FIRST-TIMERS:
if you want to test this out in advance of the meeting, follow these same steps above and you will be directed to the page containing past videos from Town Hall meetings. This will be the same place where the Annual Meeting will appear on Thursday.