Upon Your Arrival
- Welcome amenity
- Dockside greeting with direction and assistance in docking provided
- Assistance in releasing and redocking upon request
- Luggage assistance upon arrival and departure
During Your Stay
- Check boats daily in the owner’s absence, including power lines, waterline, etc.
- Mail service
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Message delivery
- Ice is available for purchase
- 110-volt and 220-volt, 100-amp and 100-amp 3 phase electrical service are available
- We monitor VHF Channel 16 from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm daily
- During periods of inclement weather expanded coverage is scheduled
- Waste removal is provided
- Shower, coin laundry and restroom facilities
- Marina Fitness Center access
- Pump-out at slip upon request
- Well-equipped fuel dock
Club & Community Services
- Transportation to and from the docks to all destinations throughout Ocean Reef
- A supply of local information is kept in the Dock Office for all registered guests.
- A guest service and telephone directory is provided for your convenience
- Private dining and catering is available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
Security & Clearance
In addition to the security provided by Ocean Reef Club Public Safety, our dock personnel verify the identity of all boat traffic coming into the Marina and perform on-site inspections of all registered vessels. Ocean Reef Community Association maintains a highly trained Fire Department to respond to all emergency situations.
The Dock Office is open 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. For details, contact the Dockmaster’s Office at 305-367-5908.