Ocean Reef Club's Affiliate Yacht Club Privileges:
- Affiliate Club Members must notify the Ocean Reef Club Membership Office of their expected arrival at least 48 hours in advance. Their home club must fax an introductory letter to the Membership Office and a current club card from their home club must be presented upon their arrival.
- Affiliate Club members receiving reciprocity with the Club must come to the Club by boat or accessing without coming by boat will be approved on a “case by case” basis and the same conditions may be imposed upon Club members by the yacht club. Affiliate Club members can make reservations for the Inn or Marina through the Membership Office at the Ocean Reef Club for a limit of two visits a year with a limit of five days per visit.
Prevailing guest rates apply if staying in the Club's facilities (Inn room or dock slip upon a space available basis). Only the owner of the vessel will be registered as the visitor.
- Affiliate Club Members must be overnight guests in order to have access to the Club and its facilities.
- Any Yacht Club receiving reciprocity with the club is required to provide a personal credit card at check in.
- All Affiliate Club Members are expected to comply with the current Rules and Regulations of Ocean Reef Club, Inc. We reserve the right to deny or revoke a visitor’s privileges on such grounds as we see fit.
- To help you best take advantage of the Club and its many offerings, we would be honored to provide a guided tour of our treasured place in the Florida Keys. From stunning features that are hard to miss– like Buccaneer Island and our 175-slip Marina –to meaningful places you might not notice on the map, the Membership Team will be happy to show you all the things that make The Reef so special.
- A guide to special activities going on during your stay can be found in This Week at The Reef, available at the Dock Office, Front Desk or Membership Office.
Club Contact:Membership Office
Club Address:Ocean Reef Club
201 Ocean Reef Drive
Key Largo, Florida 33037